Rexie and Rexcat

Rexie and Rexcat
Rexie and Rexcat standing in front of the monastery at Montserrat

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And we begin...

Many people have asked to be kept up-to-date on our travels. This is our attempt to do just that.

What do we intend to do here?

Well, we hope to post many, many, many pictures of all the great things we see. Additionally, we will attempt to put into words what we see, our experiences, our good times, and our bad times (THERE WILL BE NONE!). Well, there may be some... like when I forgot our passports before getting on our cruise in August. I have never seen my wife as mad at me as she was then. Luckily, my sister was able to get copies of our birth certificates and we made it on ship just fine. I think I can say that we are on track for our 43rd year of marriage.

We are counting down before we head to Barcelona, Spain. It is just 20 days and a wake-up before we go to the airport. Time is going ver-r-r-r-y slow as our trip of a lifetime is about to begin. More later.

I must be off...

No comments: